Sunday, June 2, 2013

One thing that ruin everything.




Congratulation Danti! You've passed the national examination.
Now you're going to wear PUTIH ABUABU and say good bye to PUTIH BIRU.
But not so fast...

How about you're score? Guess this is so bad. Because my score is too slight to pass the registration and rules for some school at Semarang. And the worst is... My mom look mad at me. Maybe she think "where Danti supposed to school?". But my friends say that this is not the real score, because at Wednesday there'll be one score that will distributed to all of the students of 9th grade. 
My mom think that I'm too much playing with my gadgets and ignore my study. No mom, you don't know how hard to study like math and science. Everybody has their ability. Maybe my ability isn't there, maybe my ability is in music or sport or cooking or anything. 
Yesterday, my mom came into my room and she ask me to give my galaxy tab and my cellphone to her. First, I give my galaxy tab but not my cellphone. And she ask me to give my cellphone but I don't want to give it to her. She spoke loudly to me. I'm crying and I threw my cellphone.
My mom pick it up and she threw my cellphone out of my window. 
And I'm crying.

Mom, someday I will prove to you that score doesn't mean anything about someone's successful. 

I locked my self in my bedroom, I don't wanna go out. I cry hard.
I prepare my things and planning to go to Tata's house. I don't eat, I'm just crying all day long and read some books that appear in my bedroom. I'm boring without my gadgets. 
And when my mom and dad go out, I opened my bedroom's door and start eat some foods. 
There's my brother and he said "Your cellphone plunged to the pond by mom", and suddenly I stop eat my foods. I'm  shock. But, I still have my galaxy tab.
And than I'm taking a bath and than back into my bedroom. I'm just reading, mirroring, talking to my self and doing something stupid in my bedroom to hush my boring. 
My mom, my dad and my brother laughing out there. I just can hear them laughing. Oh that's such a boring day. Locked my self in my bedroom and waste my whole day with sleeping.
My mom once ask me to join the dinner, but I'm not answering.

Sometimes, I think something that unfair. 
When my brother faced the national examination on 2011, his packet examination only 5. He also got helped by his friend who smart at math and his friend's packet is same as my brother's and that's why he got passed the national examination with good score.
But in my year, 2013. It's very different! I've got 20 packet and the packet's number isn't written on the packet's paper. There isn't same packet. Each students have their packet and different of each others. And I AM NOT HELP.

I've wonder if my mom see my result of my national examination, she'll hugged me and say "congratulation!" or whatever that makes me happy. And if she saw my score, she'll said "don't be sad, next year you've study harder than now". But... I've got my cellphone plunged into my pond. Fml.



CONGRATULATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment