Monday, June 17, 2013

GLEEK!

Because I will go to High School, I will post Glee. Because this musical drama tell us about life at High School. GLEE is the most inspiring drama musical I have ever watch! Do you ever watch it? If you're not, you've gotta watch it!

Why you love Glee so much?
   so, you wanna know WHY I love Glee so much? Really? Seriously? Are you sure you wanna know why I love Glee so much? WHY?????

  • First, I love music so much. Glee is a musical drama that always sing a song about whet they're feel.
  • Second, Glee told me about how to keep our friendship, how to reach our dreams, how to not look at people through physical, and etc. This musical drama told me about life.
  • Third, it told me about how to gain leadership, hard-working, togetherness.
Sometimes, Glee's music is better than the original song. haha, that's what I'm thinking. Screw you if you have a different opinion :p

What's you favorite songs that sung by Glee?
   There's many songs that I love when the it's sung by Glee. And much of the songs that I dislike it, but when it's sung by Glee...I love it. Born This Way and Half Of Fame is stuck in my head lately. I don't know, when I watched Glee 3D Concert, I've fallen love with Born This Way by Lady Gaga and Hall Of Fame by The Script feat. Will.I.Am that sung by Glee.

damn, I love the t-shirt

I'm beautiful in my way'Cause God makes no mistakesI'm on the right track, babyI was born this way

Hall Of Fame by Glee

Who's character you most like?
   Character? I like them all, they have their own personality, they're unique, various. But most of all, I love Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson, Sam Evans, Santana Lopez, Kurt Hummel and Quinn Fabray.

Why Rachel Berry?
Rachel Barbra Berry. Her real name is Lea Michel. She's one of other character that very...very inspiring me! She's cherish, cute, good at dressing, her voice is amazing, kind, hard-worker, dreamer that wanna make her dream come true. She is Finn's girlfriend. She's one of luckiest girl that has a cute and handsome boyfriend like Finn. Omg, their love story are everlasting! But Rachel know how to be Brody's girlfriend, but BroChel is just for now, FinChel is forever!


Why Finn Hudson?
WHY? You really wanna know WHY? Which girl who doesn't want to have a boyfriend like Finn Christopher Hudson? If there was a girl who doesn't want to have a boyfriend like Finn, they are F-R-EA-K.
Finn's real name is Cory Monteith. Finn is...HANDSOME, sexy, kind, gentleman, cute omg...HE IS PERVECT. He is Rachel's boyfriend and Quinn's ex-boyfriend. But, I prefer FinChel rather than FinQuinn. Or, maybe FinDant? HAHA.



Why Santana Lopez?
Santana Lopez's real name is Naya Rivera. She's mexican. She's hot, sexy, naught, bitchy. She's talented and at Glee, her character is antagonist as same as Quinn Fabray. She's a lesbian. She has a 'girlfriend' named Brittany Pierce. At McKinley, she's a cheerios co-captain and she's a Diva.


Brittany and Santana

Why Kurt Hummel?
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel is a gay. He's real name is Christopher Paul Colfer. Kurt is a cute, lovely, kind. I love him...I don't know why. I just love him the way he is. HAHA. Because he always confidence with his self. His 'boyfriend' named Blaine. 



Why you love Quinn Fabray?
Lucy Quinn Fabray is a hot girl, pretty, cute, bitchy, sexy. Her real name is Dianna Agron. Her voice is cute and sexy. She's Finn's ex-girlfriend. And she's now with Puckerman. She's famous, fabulous, a Diva and antagonist as same as Santana.



I love Glee so much. I always wish that Glee will make a Glee Season 5 so damn much. Glee rock, Glee will never die. Glee, I'm a Gleeks. Don't Stop Believin' and always hold on to the feelin'! \G/

No comments:

Post a Comment