Saturday, December 8, 2012

I waste half of my life waiting for something impossible to get him back.

I hurt my self for waiting something I don't know when he'll comeback.

I dream about him and that's the reason I hate wake up from my bed while my dreams isn't over yet.

I re-read my diary. There's a lot of happy and sad strories about us.

I look back. And I wish that you're there, come to me and say that you'll stay.

I think that this is some test from God.

I waste my money and go somewhere that can 'hush' my boredness.

I cried in the middle of the night. Hugging the doll that you gave to me.

I ask my self.. "Am I ever cross your mind?", "Are you have being in love with someone else?".

I pray to God.. "Please, don't fall in love with someone else."

I try to be a better person.

I hate how easily I remember the things you would rather forget.

My heart breaks a little when I hear your name...

The more I try to move on, the more I feel alone..

Every day I missed you more...

Hey :)



No comments:

Post a Comment