Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Parents.

Yesterday night, my friend.... I haven't to say her name right? Okay, just call her "Ndut".
She makes sad pm on Blackberry Messenger and I ask her. And then it's begin from.......


  • Me: What's going on?
  • Ndut: Mom....
  • Me: What's wrong with ur mom?
  • Ndut: She blame on me, again.... And she said that she won't care about me and my sister anymore....
  • Me: Your mom said that? But, why?
  • Ndut: I know my mom has a lot of problems and she also had to take care of me and my sister... I'm scared....

    (Ndut has no father anymore because her mom and dad get divorce when she was studied at Kindergarten)
  • Me: Sorry.... Can you tell me from the first 'till now? Cause, I'm a lil bit don't understand....
  • Ndut: First, it's just a simple and small problem. And after that, she getting angry. I can't even explain all to you, it's to difficult... Please, don't tell to anybody that I tell you about this problem.
  • Me: Of course I wouldn't tell anybody. Just say "yes mom" if your mom start to blame on you. Okay?
  • Ndut: I'm starting to cry, dant.....
  • Me: Stop crying, come on..... Calm down, just pray to Allah for your mom that she was strong. If your mom tell you something, just do it. Okay?
  • Ndut: Amen, yaAllah!
  • Me: You have to obey your mom. Calm down, just pray to Allah.
  • Ndut: I always pray to Allah, dant. I'm sad to look at my mom to has a lot of problems and solve them by her self....
  • Me: Cupcupcup, don't be sad. Just calm down, okay?
  • Ndut: *hug emoticon*

That's Ndut's story about her problems. 

And now.... I have a story too, it's from my.... Just call her "Behel".

It's just a simple chat on Blackberry Mesengger, and I'm the one who begin this all. HHA. Because I care.

*skip*

  • Me: Behel, how's your mom and dad? I bet they better now than yet. Right?
  • Behel: No, they still like yesterday. And now, they not talking to each other.....
  • Me: So, they getting worse?
  • Behel: Yeah right. In the evening, my mom said
    "I'll report this to the office. You have to be ready from now if there's something. will happen. Your brother and your sister is ready, and the last is you. I bet live alone rather than like now, hurt."

    (Behel's dad cheating and siri marriage and he's now has a little baby from the second one."
  • Behel: *cont* YaAllah, I envy my friends who have a normal family without any problems like mine.
  • Me: Calm, you have to pray to Allah. If they have.... Ehem.... Divorce, just let it be. Your mom is trying, but your dad won't change. Your mom's right. Than pain, better end this. You have to pray if they really wanna divorce. 
  • Behel: Yeah right, I can't stand looking at my mom treat like that by my dad. I always thinking, the courtship when cheated will hurt, especially those who are married. Thankyou for your support!
  • Me: Yeah, that's right! Cupcupcup *hug emoticon*
  • Behel: Thankyou very much dant!
  • Me: Pleasure! Pray to Allah, he always hear His servant.
  • Behel: Always!

Anyone who see this post, I wish you all not wasting you parents okay? Because, there's a lot of kids who wants to have a normal family without any problems in it. Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment