Saturday, November 5, 2011

I miss when you call me Cileng♡

When I sad, you gimme you're shoulder.
When I cry, you be my tissue.
When I have a prob, you be my listeners.

but, it's all GONE.............









Her name is NA. just call her Bunya ;)
yeah, she's my mom. Why I call her "my mom"? 'coz, without her, I can't meet Denies.
she's great person :) she's kind, pretty & good at English.
I met her at school when it's OSIS LDK.
we're good... we're become "BESTIES"


She said Happy Anniv when It's third of January. Me & Denies still 1 month :)


di BBM nya si Bunya :3 dia ngucapin "Happy Anniv" PERTAMA! waktu aku sama Denies 1 bulan :"3





yeah, you said Happy Anniv 3months on Twitter :*


but now? you're gone and I don't know how to find you back u.u you such "really" mad of me. Great than your friend IKUT-IKUTAN our problem and she call me BITCHY? Shoot.
grr. I ask you to forgive me, but you just like can't forgive me :( huff.... I'm little bit "dizzy" 'coz I don't know what's wrong with you than you call me "cuk" how could you :( it makes me cry cry cry, when I look at ur tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet 

oh my God :'( grr. am I a "troublemaker"? am I? :'(
but, Bunyaaa.... I still love you :') I'm waiting here, waiting you forgive me :"3


1 comment:

  1. hoalah kamu lagi ada masalah sama dia ?
    tetap semangat ya ?
    yang namanya 'sahabat sejati' pasti gak kan hilang kok :)

    ReplyDelete