Saturday, October 8, 2011

UTS! (⌣_⌣) horrible

hy! It's me Danti. Yeah, of course it's me 'coz it's My Blog. Okay, no chit chat again. So, let's start posting!
I wanna tell you guys 'bout Tomorrow, Monday morning 07:00 Am. It's MID TEST! 
okay. I have a problem at Math, Physics & Javanese Language -_- 


aku dapet ruang 3 nomor urut 8C 005 huff, moga moga aku duduknya sama cewe yah jangan sampe sama cowo ampun deh... trus moga moga orang sebelah aku pinter, minamin...






schedule nya besok itu Fiqih, AlQur'an Hadits, Bahasa Jawa. Mampus dah, berharap dan Pasrah aja deh sama temen sebangku T^T hikshiks.


Schedule

nilai KKM

yup. Ini aku yg belajar matematika

ini aku yang belajar Bahasa Jawa -_-

yeah. just that. But, I wish that tomorrow I can do the best to got a Brilliant and Excellent point;)

No comments:

Post a Comment