Monday, April 23, 2012

TD2!

  Do you ever had a "bestfriends"? I do have.
What is the mean of "bestfriends"? Bestfriend is someone who always there when you need them, someone who always accompany you. Someone who always listen and understand you. Someone who except you with all your shortcomings, borrowing their shoulder when your cry and wipe your tears, make funny jokes and much more!!!!!

  Their name are Tata and Desti.
Why the tittle is "TD2!"? WHYYYY?? YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? SERIOUSLY?????!!!
(di ulang biar dramatis)
Why? The mean of TD2! is Tata Danti Desti. We make like a name of our small groups, hahahaha but this group is not like a gang -_- we make friends with all of people.
Btw, they'll move to high school this year and they'll leave me..not alone. But they'll leave me. They're my senior, I'm still 8th grade and they're 9th grade.

   I'll introduce them one by one and some short story about how we met :p



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




The first is Alifa Ardini Sekarpramudita Madyono, what a long name huh? But you can call her Tata.
I know her when she added me at facebook.com. We talked much, and than she asked me about Linkin Park (a rock band from USA, and she know I like that band) and than she asked about Linkin Park's song that became the Transformer's movie soundtrack. And I told her that I know the tittle and I have that song. 
And than she asked me to give her the song when we're back from psantren kilat. And than we're become friend until now. She's good, kind, cute, funny, humble, pretty, friendly. But she's a little bit selfish ;p


The second one named Desti Hanna Windarti, you can call her Desti. 
I know her because we're joining the same organization. Um, a school organization called OSIS (Organisasi Siswa Intra Sekolah) and Paskibra. And than doing some chit-chat and than we both become close and close and now we're being a friend. And when the OSIS made an event called LDK (Latihan Dasar Kepemimpinan), me and her sleep together wkwk. She's cute, I love her eyes because the shape is like cat's eyes. She's kind, good listener, smart at math, kind, friendly. But sometimes she won't replied my texts and that's annoy me :p


That's me. 













No comments:

Post a Comment